Physical/Mental & Let-Go Yoga as a Therapeutic System …
How YOU Can Use Physical/Mental & Let-Go Yoga
To Reduce or Eliminate C.E.M.&.N.T.
(Chronic, Excess Muscle & Nerve Tension)
Poor Posture & Structure, and A Wide Range of Dysfunctions.
It Is A Significant Source of Resistance to Your Health & Healing,
Becoming a Focal Point or NEXUS of Therapeutic, Postural Yoga.
David Scott Lynn has, since the late 1970s, been developing a system for reducing, managing or eliminating C.E.M.&.N.T.
The system consists of five Primary Elements:
- Physical/Mental & Let-Go Yoga (Low-Intensity, Conscious Stretching)
- Yoga-based, Hands-on Bodywork as Yogic Medicine
- BIO-Structural Analysis & Postural Balancing
- Internal & External Ergonomics (Life- & Work-style Design)
- Tai Chi/Chi Kung-based Movement Therapy
[MORE COMING SOON!]
GET STARTED Learning about C.E.M.&.N.T. Now
by SIGNING UP for this FREE, 10-part Min-e-Course
on Chronic, Excess Muscle & Nerve Tension.
It’s delivered to your e-mail box twice per week for five weeks.
You can UN-Subscribe at ANY Time.
Thanks for Reading & Take Care,
David Scott Lynn (DSL*)
* DSL: Your Hi-Touch Up-Link to the Inner-Net
Inner-Net: Your Psycho-Neuro-Musculo-Fascial System